Thursday, November 23, 2006

eclipse March 2006 from Libya on video

thanks for the heads up PBS eclipse video and more
Posted by: "KCStarguy@aol.com" KCStarguy@aol.com kcstarguy2001
Date: Fri Nov 3, 2006 10:07 pm (PST)

Appreciate the heads up about the Eclipse from Libya on PBS and Frontline.
I appreciate the url below as I could not find the info on pbs because it was
under the frontierworld part of the url.

> http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/rough/2006/08/libya_out_of_th.html
> If you go to the website you can also see the feedback from people

I did not quite understand why the journalist was supposedly asking some
dangerous questions to the locals.

The viewing of the uncoming shadow and the eclipse and scenery was really
nice. The more that I see of this one and others that saw the 2006 eclipse
soothe my aching of not being able to go because the schools did not let me . I
still have my videos of 1998, 1999 and 2001 and that and SEML will keep me
going to see 2008, 2009,2010 (which are in the summer so no school stuff and
hindrance).

Thanks again.

Dr. Eric Flescher (kcstarguy@aol.com), Olathe, KS:

No comments: